Bridging Loans are fast becoming one of the most popular ways to purchase new home.
If one or more of the following circumstances applies to you, taking out one of our bridging loans might be the perfect option for you:
- You’re relocating and your home has not yet sold
- You need equity from your home to buy the new home
- You don’t qualify for financing both homes until the first residence sells
- You require a contingency free approval in order for your builder to commence work
- You do not wish to liquidate your other assets in order to meet the down-payment guidelines
Bridging loans are subject to a credible repayment strategy and may not be suitable for everyone. Due to the expense of bridging finance it is therefore only viable in the short term, usually restricted by the lender.
If you are interested in a bridging loan from Atlantis Loans, please contact us and a member of our customer service team will contact you shortly to begin the bridging process.